What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small bits of data or text that are saved onto the visiting devices whenever a website is visited. A cookie contains a unique code that recognizes your browser during a visit of a website. The aim is to improve the user experience.
Cookies can have several functions, divided into three categories: functional cookies, analytical cookies, and tracking cookies. Functional cookies are used to improve website functionality ( for example to save the user’s language preference). Analytical cookies are used to monitor a websites’ quality and effectiveness, for example by keeping track of visitor statistics (usually through Google Analytics). Tracking cookies monitor browsing behaviour in order to create a profile of each visitor. The aim is to personalize content in relation to the user’s behaviour.
More information about cookies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookies do we use en what do we use them for?
Cookies can be placed by our websites’ server (first party cookies) or by a partner (third party cookies) The server can only read its own cookies. It does not have access to other information on your device.
– recognize users and user permissions;
– remember user preferences and settings, such as language settings, video settings, but also, for example, the link of a profile picture to a user account;
– display personalized content and advertisements and alert you about new information, articles and services;
– display relevant advertisements on partner sites;
– combine your surfing, searching and buying behavior;
– enable links to social media such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube and related advertising services;
– perform general and functional analyzes with regard to the use of the website;
– collect, analyze and manage statistics about your visit;
– to monitor the technical condition of the website and to optimize the website
Management of cookies
If you want to consult our website, we recommend that you enable cookies. However, you are free to disable cookies if you wish. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use certain functionalities of the Website. To enable or disable cookies, you must change your browser settings (via the “Preferences” or “Options” tab).
More information about how to disable cookies or manage the cookie settings for your browser can be found in the following list:
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
We may adjust this cookie statement from time to time, for example because our website or the rules for cookies change. We reserve the right to change the content of the cookie statement and the cookies mentioned at any time and without prior notice. The new cookie statement will take effect at the time of publication. If you do not agree with the amended statement, you should change your preferences or consider no longer using our websites. By continuing to access or use our services after the changes take effect, you agree to the revised cookie statement. The latest version can be found on this web page. You can always contact us if you have any questions.
Besoin d’en savoir plus ou une demande de devis?
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter